Yellow 03/04 Cobra in King Farm

Dolemite

Established Member
I see a Yellow Cobra parked on the 3rd floor parking garage where I work at 700/702 King Farm BLVD in Rockville. It's a beautiful looking car, and it sounds great too just wondering if it's anyone from the MACA.

Dolemite

Established Member
I thought it was screaming yellow(04), but I could be wrong.....maybe it is an 03. Is he a member of the club????

Dolemite

Established Member
I know your car Mike, it's not a vert....although yours looks Sweeet and Sounds great as well.

Dolemite

Established Member
JonJ said:
If its screaming yellow I dont know who it is for sure. If its zinc and the person I am thinking of he is not in the club.

I'll have to get another look at it, I doubt he'll be driving it any time soon with the the salt on the roads. And I don't think it's Jeff but I could be wrong. :shrug:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Isn't there a fella that lives in Rockville with a modded yellow 03' that's trying to sell it? Name is Paul and he's not an MACAer.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Dolemite said:
I know your car Mike, it's not a vert....although yours looks Sweeet and Sounds great as well.

Thanks man! By the way...if you need a ride anytime at OC...hop in...we'll go! You get the chicks for the back seat!....and maybe for later!

Users who are viewing this thread