Yellow 03 w/ whipple, auto, solid axle. 10.55 on pump gas. $22,000

kodycobra

Serious Boost Junkie
Established Member
Bump for a MO guy, and a great deal! I wish I was in the market for one right now.

CannibalCobra

Established Member
buyer apparently got written a bad check when he sold his truck. so unless he can get the funds, the car is still for sale.

and i want this car gone soon, so new price.......$21,500!!!

shhak

Established Member
buyer apparently got written a bad check when he sold his truck. so unless he can get the funds, the car is still for sale.

and i want this car gone soon, so new price.......$21,500!!!

Damn man, looks like the cards are stacked against you in this deal. :poke:

That is a hell of a buy! Can't believe it's still here.

You said you weren't going to give it away, but it looks like you're getting close to that point:nonono:

CannibalCobra

Established Member
Damn man, looks like the cards are stacked against you in this deal. :poke:

That is a hell of a buy! Can't believe it's still here.

You said you weren't going to give it away, but it looks like you're getting close to that point:nonono:

ya, this is 2 times now that a sale has fallen through due to situations that had nothing really to do with the car.

and at this point i think i am kind of giving the car away. but i need it gone soon since i already bought another car.

C666

Established Member
ya, this is 2 times now that a sale has fallen through due to situations that had nothing really to do with the car.

and at this point i think i am kind of giving the car away. but i need it gone soon since i already bought another car.

Man that sucks I made you a cash offer with you keeping the aftermarket stereo a long time ago that would have put more cash in your pocket if you consider the last 2 payments, Bump for a good deal :thumbsup:

CannibalCobra

Established Member
Man that sucks I made you a cash offer with you keeping the aftermarket stereo a long time ago that would have put more cash in your pocket if you consider the last 2 payments, Bump for a good deal :thumbsup:

i've only actually made 1 payment since then, and i just really couldn't accept your offer at the time. but we've gotten closer. you have a pm.

cuban

Established Member
if i were coming home before apr i would buy this beast, yellow or not this car is everything most people dream of building. good luck on the sale.

CannibalCobra

Established Member
ya, market seems pretty bad right now.

but a guy from houston has told me he's flying in wednesday to get it, and a guy from tulsa, ok is going to call me this morning after he talks to his bank about a loan. so fingers crossed, it should be gone this week.

Users who are viewing this thread