Yellow blaze?

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I have a Yelllow Blaze gt. Its hard to desribe the color because it really depends on the light source. If it's overcast it looks more of a dull grabber orange color, my wife desribes it as "Nacho Cheese" in color. If there is direct sunlight on it, or you have it in the garage with the lights on you can really see the metallic in the paint and to me it looks awesome. I'll try to get some pics in a couple days as I'm away from home where my camera is. Its kind of a hit or miss if you were to make judegement on if you like the color or not if you were to see it in person. It depends on what type of days it is. If you were to go to the dealership to see it. It could be a gloomy day out and hide the paint's true color. Best way to describe it, its more of a chameleon type paint changing color from yellow, orange, and gold metallic color. It will change into any variation you could think of in between those three primary colors.

FWP!

Established Member
[ame=http://mustangworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660447]Mustang Forum - Mustang World - I love this damn car. (racing pics + vid + cack in hand warning)[/ame]

chuckwalla-28.jpg

CGoeschel

Established Member
We have one sitting in our showroom like the one above right now. Its close to that picture but doesn't have as much orange as it looks above. I think that pic has been sharpened a bit.

svt04cobra1

Established Member
I've seen one in person. Didn't really dig it at all. When you look at it, it looks like different panels don't match. The hood scoop looked a different color, the wing looked a different color nothing matched.

Chris_Red_V8

Shiny.
Established Member
That's my car depicted above, and that's about as orange as it gets with direct sunlight. I love the color (I couldn't get grabber blue or sterling gray, so this was my third choice and I couldn't be happier now that I have it).

I'll post up some more pics in a bit.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I didn't even know they made that color? The first pic looks good but the last one looks terrible!

Users who are viewing this thread