Yellow Lightning @ Gateway International

baja5bss

Established Member
Tonight there was a yellow lightning at gateway international raceway in IL for midnight madness.Is it anyone on here?Or does anyone know them?I didnt get any pics,and it made 1 pass that I know of(and of course it would be while im walking back to my L to go home) and it made a 11.8 pass.

Canadian_Bacon

Armchair Athlete
Established Member
pics-791430.jpg

MJG

Established Member
Did it have a cage? Kenne bell? Harley headlights?
If so that could be a local guy just outside Toronto, Canada.

Although he runs 10s, so, who knows!

MJG

Established Member
^yea Matt

SVTSTEVE, he's a hard guy to catch as he's always going to events.

I've been dying to have a chat with him but no luck!

I know some of his friends and last I heard he recently changed his set-up once again.

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
^yea Matt

SVTSTEVE, he's a hard guy to catch as he's always going to events.

I've been dying to have a chat with him but no luck!

I know some of his friends and last I heard he recently changed his set-up once again.

video of him going down the track over on L R.

matt he must have changed something cuz last time i saw him race he was running 10.90's.

going to have to tell him to join the forums - he's getting a bit of attention with these few threads!!

Sean

boss1984

boosted boss
Established Member
It was me, I even wrote BOSS on my sheet for the announcer. Idk why he said lightning. I have bad plug with a noticeable miss, hit the limiter going into second(shift point is off), and didn't spray nitrous till about 60mph when I realized I flipped the fan switch instead of the n20 switch... I'm an idiot lol

Full weight with 20" wheels up front, 16" slicks in the rear
1.61 60ft 11.8 @117. Gonna put new plugs in and spray of the line next time I go to the track

Here's the iPhone vid. Sorry it's not very good. It made 616/701 with the eaton/125shot. Dyno was a little jumpy and we can hear a miss so overall I'm pretty happy with the results and can't wait to do it again with fresh plugs an spraying off the line!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVctVm79w0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - Boss at the track[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread