Yellow Mustang +questionable taste=Riceroni

Redwing

Established Member
Yesterday I saw parked at Indigo (canadian version of Barnes +Noble booksellers) a truly pathetic yellow Mustang coupe. 2000 or 2001 six cylynder, chrome yellow with black interior with the following visible mods:
-Side scoops painted black
-thin black stripes on the sides of the dome on the hood
-single turn-down chrome exhaust tip at least a foot long
-chrome egdeguards on the doors, trunk lid edge, front lower grille, window surrounds on all side windows and front windshield
-chrome wheelwell mouldings
-hood mounted tach
-little yellow Mustang models (1/32 scale and 1/24 scale) apparrently mounted permanently on the rear package tray
-4 fog lights: 2 were round, 2 were thin oblongs
-several performance manufacturer decals on the front side fenders
-dark tinted windows all around that looked sort of yellow metalflake
white letter "Dueler" tires on white aftermarket spoke rims.
Black vinyl side stripes on the rocker panels
Inside, it has yellow painted door panels, alluminum dash switches and gearshift surround, those stupid sealtbelt wrap-arounds that said "Honda" (I kid you not)
-more chrome edging all over the interior.
-A mile high 2 plane aluminum wing, unpainted.

Oh, and stick on vinyl flames on the sides!!

I wish I'd had a camera. You had to see this thing. If I'd had a gun I would have put it out of its misery. I honestly don't think I could make something like this up!!

nduction03

Established Member
No, that's my car. Under the hood you will find my chrome air breather (turned upside down of course), my shock corder battery tray hold down mod, and my latest Duralube sticker!!

4D THNDR

Established Member
Did you get a dyno reading on how much HP the Duralube sticker gave you? I heard the Mobil1 stickers are the most bang for the buck HP. I haven't made up my mind which to shell out the clams for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread