YES my body mods are finished

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Looks great man! :rockon:

35065_412136092154_52080517154_5167148_930128_n.jpg

Jay from JLT

That's exactly what I was wondering, so I did a quick photoshop of the top half painted.

Shitty chop I know, but it gives you an idea. I think it completes the look.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wow that looks clean as hell dude! I've been wondering if doing the sides/rear plastics on my white 5.0 would look good, or tacky. I think the darker colors pull it off very well! Any opinions??

MyStIcHrOmE 04

NEED MORE HP!!!
Established Member
Holy shit!!! I know that house!!!! I know you! I used to own your old TB Bullitt 4076!!! I talked to you on the phone years ago! I know that little brick house from an old pick of the Bullitt with the BBS wheels on it! How ya been!?!?!?! PM me when you get a chance. I am going to mustang week this year, and would love to meet you in person. Oh, and the 5.0 looks great LOL! You change mustangs more than underwear LOL!

snkchmr 1

Holy shit!!! I know that house!!!! I know you! I used to own your old TB Bullitt 4076!!! I talked to you on the phone years ago! I know that little brick house from an old pick of the Bullitt with the BBS wheels on it! How ya been!?!?!?! PM me when you get a chance. I am going to mustang week this year, and would love to meet you in person. Oh, and the 5.0 looks great LOL! You change mustangs more than underwear LOL!

LOL yep my Uncle's house is famous & was even in the Steeda ad.
What happened to the Bullitt ?
Look me up at MW

Thanks guys

snkchmr 1

14" all the way now from Baer call them & tell them Mustang Week Mike sent you.
Just order the GT 500 kit

jbur074

Established Member
car looks great, really like that ford racing emblem, definatly looks sweet. what are you lowered on? sportlines?

Users who are viewing this thread