Yesterday.... was a good day.

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Picked up my FTVB w/ 4x4 pan, and while i was there i also invested in an Optima RED top of course. Got home let the L cool down for about 2 hours popped open a brew and got to it. Overall time spent was about 2 hours, after all was done took her out for a test drive, everything just right and on the way home raced a porche boxter.... and of course all he saw was the back end of the L. :burn:

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Stan actually i did go to DMP so i guess that would make the VB a DMP and not a FT. Mistake got caught up in writting FTVB.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
slvrlightning said:
nope but it makes servicing so much easier later on down the road!!

Until you catch the drain plug on a speedbump...

If that ever does happen, get a Moroso pan. :thumbsup:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Until you catch the drain plug on a speedbump...

If that ever does happen, get a Moroso pan. :thumbsup:
Or, you can keep that baby jacked up like a 4x4. Kinda like me, cause Im too dumb to figure out which way I want to lower it.

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
I still havent decided how low im gonna go, im trying to figure out something that isnt gonna be too low, but something that will give it the agressive look that it desirves.

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Thanks bud, but to be honest im not a big fan of bags. Does anyone have any recomendations on how low i should go without scrapping every driveway?

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Kick ass man, I love the feeling of installing something myself. I cant wait to do that mod myself!

As for lowering I like the way L's looks in the front stock, it just looks like it got kicked in the ass so Im gonna lower my rear about 2" or so and call it a day. I like not worrying about all the goodies underneith. Not to mention Id be in the mood for a dirt nap if I scraped my new skirts!

Users who are viewing this thread