Yet ANOTHER Chris Nelson kudo !

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Well,

Friday I used the new Brightmax car wash soap Chris sold me, it was the first bottle he recieved, and I have to say it is a top notch soap, it is nice and slippery and sudsy, and when rinsed off it nicely sheets off requiring less towel drying, it also seems to have some sort of wax or gloss enhancers in it because i'll be dammed if my paint did'nt seem a little less swirly in direct sunlight.

Sunday I drove up to Chris's house, met his lovley girlfreind (who gave me a diet coke :) ) and we proceeded to remove my caliper and driver side rotor, which due to a faulty belltech drop spindle was in dire need of a turning. We took my rotor and pad to his Napa, and he ever so carefully machined my rotor himself to perfection, we returned back to his house and i smacked my parts back on while we all shot the breeze, ALL ON HIS DAY OFF !!!

Chris really sets the bar for all SV's to live up to, and he will always have my business and freindship. :)

Thank you again !

Ian

pitstain

Established Member
GOTSVT? said:
I gotta meet this chump.

LOL.....I'd watch it he's a BIG guy, and pretty hairy, and I think his GF owns a firearm...:)....bring lots of diet soda and you'll be fine.

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
BTW this is my fathers truck, it has never been waxed in the 4 years he has owned it. When i started you could not see the reflection of the plow in the paint.
Britemax and PorterCable FTMFW!
KBpulleyF2Bmod005.gif

pitstain

Established Member
HAHA his Gf is in love with my wheels so she's cool in my book......Chris's truck looks retardedly nice in person, pics do it no justice,

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
pitstain said:
HAHA his Gf is in love with my wheels so she's cool in my book......Chris's truck looks retardedly nice in person, pics do it no justice,

i can imagine.... his engine bay is so pristine.:rockon:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
haha. I had a blast yesterday. We ended up going to Ikea and I spent the rest of my night putting stuff together. Pam was mad I that I never invited you for a tour of the house. (I guess I'm rude.) (pretty hairy...haha, dick. :poke: )

Mike your dad's truck looks good!

pitstain

Established Member
Yeah WTF Chris, why no tour! lol, did you like the Ikea hotdogs?

My GF wants all of us to hang out sometime, maybe we can meet half way or something.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
It would be an awesome excuse for a trip to the city.

No dogs... didn't eat there. Wasn't feelin' it for some reason. :shrug:

pitstain

Established Member
If you feel like a 2 hour drive there is a drive in movie near my GF's place in warwick NY its always a double feature, and they have mozzerella sticks at the snackbar. :)

Users who are viewing this thread