a6937992-2cf1-5a1e.jpg

a6937992-2cfe-f0ac.jpg

After

a6937992-2d10-5b6f.jpg

Swyped while swerving

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Alan, I know you were one of the first to order. Good to see you finally have what you wanted. It looks great!

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I'm starting to like these new grills more and more but I still have a stack of parts waiting to go on, looks great.

AlanSVT

Established Member
I've had the grills for awhile now. We just moved to a new house so finally was able to squeeze some time to install them. I have a crap load more parts to install now.

Swyped while swerving

AlanSVT

Established Member
Thanks guys. Hardest part was using the drimel tool to cut out off the brake bezel brackets.

Swyped while swerving

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys. Hardest part was using the drimel tool to cut out off the brake bezel brackets.

Swyped while swerving

I did mine too about a month ago and this was the worst part. Looks way better though without them!

DaFreak

Established Member

Swyped while swerving

Hi Alan,

Where did the brake bezel brackets/housing line up with lower grille before you cut them off? I'm wondering if I could keep the brackets/housing and hook up my hoses/brake ducting.

2nd2none

Established Member
Where did you remount that (I'm guessing thats what it is) temp sensor that used to mount on a tapb on the lower grill? The one that is hanging way down in your picture with the front clip off. I was told on another forum that the 2013 grill doesn't have the tab on there to mount it. My grills are set to arrive tomorrow and just wanna know if I need to rig up something new for it.

Users who are viewing this thread