Yet another Happy RET customer

SVTBMG

Banned
Just went to Greg's on Friday to have my PPRV taken out since I had horrible hesitation and keep busting FRPS's. After that we threw it on the dyno and my clutch was slipping . The first pull was a joke at 447hp then the third it jumped up to 496/498 SAE, and 510/512 STD for those of you that like to see both. This is on a Lethal Performance port. They now refer people to Stieg. The clutch was still slipping and we compared my graph with the gear ratio plotted on the bottom against another 03 that had a good clutch it was clear it was still slipping a lot even after it heated up. This was a good sign that he can get it over 500 with a new clutch on pump gas. Timing maxed at 22* but that looked like it was only briefly then dropped and A/F was around 11.7:1. Boost showed just over 15 dropping to 13psi. so I guess an avg of 14psi overall. Then I left at 9pm and got a screw in the tire and he stayed around to help me repair the tire because I stayed to help him with this horrible 06 GT with a backyard built Turbo kit that looked like a blind man put it together.

If any of you are wondering who to go to do not hesitate to go to Greg:beer:

Also the hesitation is totally gone. It is so smooth now, and enjoyable to drive finally.

A new clutch will go in soon and see what happens then

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
God...everyone of my cobra friends has gotten their car tuned by him and LOVED the results. Maybe im going to have to get a pully and tune sooner than I thought...Good Results too and get that clutch in :beer:

SVTBMG

Banned
God...everyone of my cobra friends has gotten their car tuned by him and LOVED the results. Maybe im going to have to get a pully and tune sooner than I thought...Good Results too and get that clutch in :beer:

Ya you cant go wrong with Greg. If you want I think I still have my Billetflow 2.76 upper ring in Silver, all you need is the hub which you can buy seperate and save some money. I will give you the damn thing since I will never use it again. I have the pulley setup i like now. I also have a ported TB and Plen. You should get a pulley at the least. You will like the car even more after that.

Users who are viewing this thread