Yet another header question...

blacksnake97

Established Member
Is BBK really the best long tube headers to go with for the 96-98 cobras?

Will I notice any performance difference between the Chrome version and the Ceramic Coated version? I know probably not, but I figured maybe the Ceramic would dispurse heat better.

Suggestions?

mcaligiuri

Established Member
I have bbk longtubes to non catted bbk h pipe, with 2 chamber flows. It sounds amazing, i get compliments on it all the time. I woudl def do bbk if u are deciding on what brand to get. The chrome version rusts quicker if u are in a rusty area. But it is sooo worth it, good luck :thumbsup:

unibager

Established Member
My opinion = long tubes are a waste of time if you run cats. Also, I would do the ceramic coat, because it dissapates heat.
Good luck with your decision.

blackfang

Established Member
BBK are great if you like to take a header off to swap out clutches;) Kook, Hooker and Flowtech(knock off Hookers) allow the headers to stay on while changing the clutch. So you figure out what will be cheaper in the longrun. I had BBK's w/ o/r h on my 99 cobra and this time I went with Flowtechs.

Sergio

Established Member
i had a set of bbk and hookers in my garage... i decided to install the hookers because i didnt want to have a problem when it was time to replace my clutch. i have no complaints and get lots of compliments

ogc

Established Member
I also have hookers, a month after I installed them my clutch blew, so thank god for that.

I have Hookers, O/R X and a steeda catback, it scares people.

blacksnake97

Established Member
well I went with the Ceramic Coated BBK's, with the O/R H-Pipe with it.

So I'll have = BBK L/T - O/R H-Pipe - Magnaflow Catback

I'll post picks when they come in

Users who are viewing this thread