Yet another LFP thread...

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
Jesse and Mark at FLP are stellar! Thanks guys!

Ordered some parts... one part never showed. I call. They bend over backwards to accomodate. Its that simple. This is the way customer should be! They are setting a new standard.

www.lightningforceperformance.com

CSHEETS

Lightning no more
Established Member
I have nothing but good things to say about LFP, they always make things right when something happens.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
As some of you know my tranny cratered a few weeks ago. At first we thought the TC was the culprit.
Mark planned on flipping the bill for cost of repair if that were the case. How's that for standing behind
your product? Unfortunatly (for me) a snap ring on the OD pump was the culprit of the failure.

firemanlightnin

Its a Hybrid
Established Member
Mark and Jessie and the rest of the LFP crew are GREAT!.....never done business with any other company that has acted as kind as they do....I would like to thank LFP for there courtesy......and keep up the good work!!!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Oh, and one other thing about LFP, when you order make sure you let them know your a member on here, Theyll hook you up.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Those guys are awesome!! I ordered a HE and Bassani Cat back monday and today i already have them both ready to be installed, talk about on time delivery. I must say i am very pleased with them. My buddy ordered some stuff from JDM and JLP last friday and he has yet to get his stuff and so today he called them both and there was no one at JLP b/c they are in orlando so he doesnt even know if his order has been processed yet.

Anyways, keep up the good work guys!!
Thanks Jesse for all ur help.

Jesse@LFP

Banned
Scott,

In order to save you some money in duties @ your request we sent your power pipe through the post office, for reasons we can't account for it was returned "Not deliverable to Canada". We immidiatly shipped out your replacement via UPS, surly they'll know what to do. Hope fully we'll figure out why our faithful Postal Service was not able to complete the job.

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
^^^This is what I'm talking about...

Thanks Jesse. Now how am I going to explain to my wife why my entire Christmas list is from LFP!

Users who are viewing this thread