Yet another new toy... (Not Ford eek)

VPRPWR

Established Member
xxunleadedxx said:
Anyone that really knows Stan or at least has meet him should know that he can't even reach the petals. :poke:

Yeah its kinda hard since he has to sit on the yellow pages to see over the steering wheel :shrug: I try telling him he'll hit puberty one of these days :beer:

FordFanStan

Established Member
He is a developer. So far he has built approximately 20 different subdivisions from 50 homes to over 700. The latest one in the works is going to be the biggest ever. A 3200 home project that is already in the mass grading stages. It will have two 18 golf courses, approximately 20 lakes, complete fitness center with tennis courts, basketball courts, interior raquet ball courts and pools, and a small shopping center as well...

He has always been a huge fan of high performance vehicles. He has owned 4 seperate Gen 2 L's, a RT10 Viper, all kinds of different Benz's, Mitsu 3000GT Spyder :rolleyes:, Jag's, 40 Ford 426 Hemi w/ 8-71, 57 Chevy 508 w/ 8-71, 34 Ford 383 sbc w/ 6-71, and the list goes on. He never builds them, only buys them. I guess when you have that kind of money you just pay for everyone to do what you want hehe. His word of advice to me is always "money can buy happiness" :shrug:.. Stan

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
His word of advice to me is always "money can buy happiness" :shrug:.. Stan
Yes it can, I don't care what anyone says. BTW, I don't have any $$, so I'm currently unhappy. lol :-D

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Snakestress said:
stan.... i have a tempting offer you cant refuse for a spin in that baby... :eek:

OMFG

I simply HAVE to have the transcripts on that PM.

Moreover I HAVE to have the pics when its over. Just please... use some of those pixelization blocks on the BAD parts. :dw:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Gripstang said:
OMFG

I simply HAVE to have the transcripts on that PM.

Moreover I HAVE to have the pics when its over. Just please... use some of those pixelization blocks on the BAD parts. :dw:

you want pixels on MY parts, right? We all know every guy on here wants to see Stan's goods. :eek:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Ahem no. I dont want to see Stans "goods", now your BADS? Sure why the hell not... If you insist... You know my PM addy. :-D

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Oh btw Mai dont make me add you to my AIM list. Stan cant stop AIM'ing me now. :nonono: :shrug:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Snakestress said:
why would he be incessantly AIMing you? You are just his rebound guy, we just broke up. :lol:

Maybe he does and maybe he doesnt but it was nice talkin to ya tonight. More pics next time. :p :-D

FordFanStan

Established Member
Damn, away from the PC for half a night, and come back to more sexual offers than Bill Clinton has seen :eek: hehe...

Ant, as I recall you IM me everyday. Damn your just like Daniel, you guys change everything around :rolleyes:....

Mai, well I just don't know what to say to you :shurg: lol. Yes we did just break up :D, but Gripstang for rebound no way, I've always got some chix on the side :rockon:...

Daniel, no I do not love you or anyone else on this site..

Rick, once you get your own GT, you can decide what color you like, I have a feeling it won't be anytime soon :eek: :burn: :lol:....

... Stan

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
The blue Caddy will smoke that POS Corvette in Caddillac clothes :lol:

I didn't really get any pics of it, just not my taste... Stan

+1 I drove an XLR for a week and damn that thing was sluggish. Awesome GT though. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread