yet we have another new L owner

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
my friend had a 99 red lightning and thats the reason i love lightnings, from being in his. anyways he sold it about a lil over a year ago and he took a ride in mine and i let him drive it. apparently the lightning was well missed because a week later he went out and bought an 04 red lightning brand new!

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
nice Larry they say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

stubbs

Established Member
ever since i got mine i would not have bought anything else its the best vehicle ive ever had

Struck2001

Got Beer?
Established Member
"Hi Larry" says the room.
My name is Bryan and I'm a lightning addict. It started with WOT blasts on the highway,then some mods. Now I can't seem to stop.It was a weekend thing...now it's everyday. My wife left me and took all my 10 kids. I lost my job and the credit card companies aren't soo friendly anymore. Oh well at least I still have my truck. The dog won't even acknowledge me and my family has disowned me. At least I sold my house so now I can do more mods though!!LOL, I know how it feels.Once you drive a L,you never go back!! :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Struck2001 said:
"Hi Larry" says the room.
My name is Bryan and I'm a lightning addict. It started with WOT blasts on the highway,then some mods. Now I can't seem to stop.It was a weekend thing...now it's everyday. My wife left me and took all my 10 kids. I lost my job and the credit card companies aren't soo friendly anymore. Oh well at least I still have my truck. The dog won't even acknowledge me and my family has disowned me. At least I sold my house so now I can do more mods though!!LOL, I know how it feels.Once you drive a L,you never go back!! :beer:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread