Yo Mixxer The Vid is loaded on the MACA Site

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Well after many tries it loaded up the 2006 All Members GTG Vid you made. Got to love the all the cars leaving at the end and my car closing to vid.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
i got like 4/5 of the way through and i got an error i'm, gonna download it and try it.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
It seems to repeat itself about half way through. Download took 15 minutes for me BTW. Brings back some good memories though. Especially Luis when he over spun leaving the parking lot LOL!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Downloaded straight from MACA site, tis good now. Man I remember that mass exodus at the end. How cool was that???

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Kent - Here's the link to the vid(s) you have in your area:

http://www.maca-online.com/uploads/mixxer/Mixxer.wmv (124.1MB)
http://www.maca-online.com/uploads/mixxer/MixxerGT500.wmv (8.9MB)

Right-click, save as :beer:

P.S. What you're experiencing in the link you posted is a copy-and-paste error due to the way SVTP processes hyperlinks. If you highlight, copy and paste any link that's really long (i.e. one that has the '...' inserted into it), it will have those in there instead of the actual link text. Now, if you right-click on the link and click 'Copy Shortcut', THEN paste it, it will be the correct link.

:beer:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
the all members plays for me find download and steam both. the other vid has an error and i posted it by mistake.

Same here.

I just downloaded here at home and it goes to about 25 mins and then stops:??: I saved it right off the MACA-online website.

Is it still not working? Who is your Internet Service Provider?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread