Yo PA and N. MD guys

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
I want to get an idea of how many guys would be down for a couple Friday night trips to Maple Grove for some Friday night grudge racing. It's really fun. they have then pretty much every friday night starting in may i believe. There is also a test and tune on March 22nd. It gets rained out a lot but it could be afun time. Some guys already said they would be interested i just want to throw it out there.

1.masinmike
2.cookieman
3.Pearbear
4.purestang
5.phillySVT
6.red devil
7.BillyMac72
8.Allen2001GT

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
the thing about that is, MD has about 3 local tracks that do the same thing..so kinda of think it will be hard to get them to come up there

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
I've been to both Cecil and the Grove's friday night programs and it seems Maple Grove has a little less cars and you are able to get a few more runs than cecil, but it may be a little more expensive i donno.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I am 25 minutes from PA and Maple grove is still over 2 hours from here. I can be to Capitol in 45-50 minutes. Sounds like fun, but thats like MIR, to far to drive to try to break something!

PureStang

Established Member
cecil or maple is fine for me. i havent ran since april. lol...and just one day too....

hopefully i will have either a supercharger or a bike by the first grudge night

Last edited:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
ok well that march TnT gets rained out a lot so i'll keep you guys posted. We'll wait till it gets a little closer to time i just wanted to use this as a feeler.

Allen2001GT

Established Member
i can't make any commitments as of now but i'm always around either maple's or cecil's friday night tnt's quite a bit. look forward to seeing you guys there.

Users who are viewing this thread