Yo!

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
What's up! Haven't been around for a while due to real life unfortunately. Between a house remodel, work and full time school I haven't had much time to do anything but eat, sleep and s***....

Anyways wanted to drop in and say what up to all my buddies. Hopefully i'll be able to get back on here like I was in a couple weeks after this remodel is done!

Hope all is well, site looks good, hoodies are rad and GET READY FOR SUMMER!

:rockon: :burnout:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Glad to hear from you, what parts of the house are being remodeled?

The most recent update has been the main floor. Living room/Dining room, Full kitchen, family room, common room and laundry/mud room.

Fully redone subfloor, electrical, drywall... All lighting, Thomasville Kitchen, windows, all doors (princeton eyebrows by Jeld, Front door with 14" side lights, 4 French doors (2 exterior), travertine, thomasville walnut, 8 foot pillars etc etc etc etc...

Has been a MAJOR project, about to month 2 and cabinet install is as I type this. I did about 90% of the work and saved my parents about 75k :beer:

They pay my tuition, about time I pay em back a little.

P.S. I also did the basement previous to this about 3 years ago (1400 sq. feet) with Ameircan Woodmark solid maple cabinets, giallo venetiano granite, slate and travertine flooring etc. 300 Sq. foot bathroom with the biggest jetted tub White Water has. Full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, family room, laundry room, full bath, and 4 storage areas. I'm a jack of all trades apparently hehe.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I have no idea who you are, but it's good to see you are still alive. Dead people ftl.

Users who are viewing this thread