You decide. Police Brutality or justified??? NSFW!

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
Seems like he kept resisting to me. needing that many officers to take care of one suspect, probably indicates he is clark kent or on some sort of drug.

Edit: Seems like Kelly was schizophrenia according to a quick search. Officers did what they thought was necessary to subdue the subject. It unfortunately, ended up causing the man's death. It is much easier to judge something in hindz sight (spelling?). In my belief, when someone isn't their right state of mind, you have to assume anything is possible, just like encountering a wild animal.

Kelly jumps up and confronts them in an aggressive manner. They, not knowing what he is capable of, try to take him down. He, continues to resist them. I am pretty confident if an officer hit me once or twice with a baton, I wouldn't continue resisting.

I assume you are bringing this up since two of the officers were found not guilty this week. The third officer's outcome is still pending.

Last edited:

nonliberal

Established Member
Yep, normally i side with the police when questionable, but those cops are ****ing pussies that can't do their job. All should be fired immediately.

The suspect deserves an ass kicking just for being a DB, but not from the police.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
How about a cliffs note version? I don't have time to watch 33 minutes...

Officers stop what appears to be a homeless man, ask a variety of questions ....man doesn't give them much info, officer gets irritated and talks about punching him..the guy says go ahead a swing then.

Officer punches him, he stands up gets loud..then his partiner comes running both officers start hitting at his legs...then for about the next 20 minutes it's a combination of telling him to stop and roll over while tazoring and hitting him. They beat the guy to death...from what I could see he didn't pose much of threat.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
sad that the dude didnt have a weapon to kill those assholes that were killing him.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Seems like he kept resisting to me. needing that many officers to take care of one suspect, probably indicates he is clark kent or on some sort of drug.

Edit: Seems like Kelly was schizophrenia according to a quick search. Officers did what they thought was necessary to subdue the subject. It unfortunately, ended up causing the man's death. It is much easier to judge something in hindz sight (spelling?). In my belief, when someone isn't their right state of mind, you have to assume anything is possible, just like encountering a wild animal.

Kelly jumps up and confronts them in an aggressive manner. They, not knowing what he is capable of, try to take him down. He, continues to resist them. I am pretty confident if an officer hit me once or twice with a baton, I wouldn't continue resisting.

I assume you are bringing this up since two of the officers were found not guilty this week. The third officer's outcome is still pending.

Idk I guess in my line of work, I have encountered some pretty interesting scenarios as well, I just feel like these guys are not capable of handling the responsibility given to them as a law enforcement officer. And I just came across this story I don't know anything other than I saw the video and saw no charges have been made as of yet. Anyway yah my initial judgment of this still stands, I think they should be charged with murder.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Idk I guess in my line of work, I have encountered some pretty interesting scenarios as well, I just feel like these guys are not capable of handling the responsibility given to them as a law enforcement officer. And I just came across this story I don't know anything other than I saw the video and saw no charges have been made as of yet. Anyway yah my initial judgment of this still stands, I think they should be charged with murder.

no charges have been made and none will. leos have the law on their hands and can do what ever they please.. even kill someone for no good reason other than being mad. hell look at the old man that killed a guy at a movie theater for texting. he was a leo now retired. i guess he thought he was still protected by the department and that he was going to get away with it.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
And people wonder why I don't trust police. There's nothing heroic about a couple of out of shape middle aged men brutally murdering a homeless man in the street

Masonb5

Established Member
I work for Campus Police at a hospital with a pyschiatric unit. The amount of strength that some of these folks have when they are having an episode is amazing. I've dealt with anything from pcp to bath salts you name it, and i'd take that over someone in a psychotic episode any day.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
If this is okay to you then we have a problem.

KellyThomas_zps86b03108.jpg

How can two officers not restrain someone? Whether he has a condition or not he did not deserve to be beaten like this. It looks like he was resisting in the beginning but that is no reason to beat someone DEAD.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
The man was accosted because there had been vehicle break-ins reported in the area and he just happened to be there (it was later stated that after a full investigation he was not the culprit). As far as his MURDER, it was stated by the coroner that he died from extreme chest compression. Never mind that his numerous bones in his face were broken, or he choked to death on his own blood, but what else can you expect a person to do but struggle if they can't breathe. The synced audio/video evidence was damning and those assholes should have been convicted. I honestly hope the federal investigation yields better results, that or they are all removed from society by a Dorner wannabe.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
I work for Campus Police at a hospital with a pyschiatric unit. The amount of strength that some of these folks have when they are having an episode is amazing. I've dealt with anything from pcp to bath salts you name it, and i'd take that over someone in a psychotic episode any day.

Yah he looked real strong in this video my man...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is a pic of both of the pigs involved.... I think i see some chorizo juices dripping from that fat ****'s mustache. The other mother****er is straight sloth, goonies style!

73408-eight.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread