You ever want to kill someone?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
LightningMAS said:
.... i ****ed his ass up with a tire iron... the dude never came back. u mess with my shit, i will hurt u till u suffocate in ur own blood..

LightningMAS said:
im gonna grab the bb gun and shoot the crap out of them and hope to kill them to..

Add in the penny throwing incident. And remind me not to piss you off. :poke:

G'sLightning

Established Member
THUNDER BOLT said:
You can't blame the kids because the parents are jerks and they have not tought there children right from wrong.
Did you ask them what they would of done if you were all over there cars when you were younger ? I bet they would of responded just as you did. Nice job keeping in control of your anger
Kids are going to be kids....But some parents nowadys just dont give a **** what there kids do :bs:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
fasttruk said:
Thats about as worst as my neighbor having 6 cats and when they let them out at not they find they way to my truck so when I come out in the morning and find them cat all over my truck im furious I've had to go over there several times about them cats sleeping on my truck it's little scratches on the side like they may have lost there balance while trying to hop up there

First of all this hurt my head to read. I think I understand where you are comming from though. I had my cat jump on my stang once and I yelled and ran at the bastard... Ill never eff up by doin that again... claws out, no traction = bad! I swear it was like a cartoon. :bash:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
you guys are all crazy. :lol: :lol:
i love this site. all you guys kik ass. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

bready

Established Member
sorry to hear about kids climbing all over your truck, thats just not right!

i woulda at least thrown some threats at the parents.

203Cree

Established Member
bready said:
sorry to hear about kids climbing all over your truck, thats just not right!

i woulda at least thrown some threats at the parents.

Well, the worst part is it was terrible timing. All those people were there to see their family members off, everyone was all emotional, everybodies in uniform, and then you've got the one civilian guy runnin around crackin people over the head for stupidity. Believe me, that wasn't the only thing I had to deal with this morning, just the only thing worth mentioning on here.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Im sorry to hear that.. This board is full of some great people, and everyone is entitled to have a bad day/week from time to time..

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Hey Rob, you should've asked those parents where their vehicle was parked and then went and climbed your full grown ass all over IT. LOL.
And BTW,...shoot them mother-lovin' cats in their asses. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread