You ever want to kill someone?

203Cree

Established Member
Man, this day and the past two weeks couldn't have ended sooner. If I've acted like a dick twards anyone, I apologize now for what I couldn't earlier. My Reserve unit just deployed today, and for the last two weeks I've had to deal with about 250 people on a daily basis. Makes it kinda hard to get any work done. Anyway, they're gone now and my stress level should return to normal after a few drinks later :beer:

And to stay truck related, what is it with parents now days? I went outside our hanger to check on some stuff and saw three kids climbing all over my truck like it was a g*d damn jungle gym. And the parents were standing right there watching the kids do it.

They even had the gall to get upset with ME after I tore into their kids. Sorry, but if you aren't gonna keep your little monkeys off my shit, I'll do it for you. Anyway, that's about it. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Laters

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Some people just have no respect for other peoples stuff. Well I am glad that the week is over for you.Hope this week is a little better.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
If I saw a bunch kids all over my truck, and with the parents there, I might lose it. Good job for having the control not to beat the hell out of them! I hear crusing around in your L for a long time always helps the stress levels, thats what other people say at least. Have a good week! :thumbsup:

LightningMAS

Banned
ur fine with me 203Cree... i had some dude try to break into my L one day..i caught him and i ****ed his ass up with a tire iron... the dude never came back. u mess with my shit, i will hurt u till u suffocate in ur own blood..

sorry about kids jumping on ur L.. thats not cool.. people dont care what other people have in their pride and joy...

Last edited:

Disintegr8or

Established Member
203Cree said:
...And to stay truck related, what is it with parents now days? I went outside our hanger to check on some stuff and saw three kids climbing all over my truck like it was a g*d damn jungle gym. And the parents were standing right there watching the kids do it.

They even had the gall to get upset with ME after I tore into their kids. Sorry, but if you aren't gonna keep your little monkeys off my shit, I'll do it for you. Anyway, that's about it. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Laters
taser.jpg
:thumbsup:

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I would have spanked all of those little bastards and then beat the shit out of their parents for having such shittiy little turds.

203Cree

Established Member
SWThomas said:
I would have spanked all of those little bastards and then beat the shit out of their parents for having such shittiy little turds.

The thought crossed my mind more than once. And I think you're prolly the one I should aim that Sorry twards. Didn't mean to be such a dick the other day bro.

fasttruk

Established Member
Thats about as worst as my neighbor having 6 cats and when they let them out at not they find they way to my truck so when I come out in the morning and find them cat all over my truck im furious I've had to go over there several times about them cats sleeping on my truck it's little scratches on the side like they may have lost there balance while trying to hop up there

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I am not sure what you mean. But whatever it is there is no problem. People have bad days sometimes. :beer:

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
You can't blame the kids because the parents are jerks and they have not tought there children right from wrong.
Did you ask them what they would of done if you were all over there cars when you were younger ? I bet they would of responded just as you did. Nice job keeping in control of your anger

LightningMAS

Banned
fasttruk said:
Thats about as worst as my neighbor having 6 cats and when they let them out at not they find they way to my truck so when I come out in the morning and find them cat all over my truck im furious I've had to go over there several times about them cats sleeping on my truck it's little scratches on the side like they may have lost there balance while trying to hop up there

holy.. i just had some scratches marks recently on my truck yesterday on my front side of the hood.. it was scraping marks.. i thought to myself "wtf? where did that come from?" then today, i saw 2 cats under my truck.. i was like WTF!!! ^%@#$#@$!!! those cats i saw today are the ones put scratching marks all over the front side of the hood.. if i find them cats over at my house under my truck again, im gonna grab the bb gun and shoot the crap out of them and hope to kill them to..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread