You Got To Be Kidding Me. What would you do?

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
So here is the story. I take my wife and mom out had a good night we get back to my place and i see a shadow on my car. I then say wtf is that someone on my car to my wife she said nah its prob just a shadow of something. I look closer and drive closer i notice its a f******ng guy laying on my hood. OMG i flip out didnt even park my wife's car jump out run over to him and yell wtf are you doing this guy is high out of his mind i yell 3 times to get off my car and he just says f that i grab him and lift this dude high enough to throw him about 4feet he slams on the ground he then gets up ready to fight. him realizing he is some small dude compared to me he leaves. im mad as shit since i had told my wife to call the cops to see if there was damage to my car. he comes back with a brick my mom and wife freak out tell me to get away me being the hard head and pissed off marine decided to go after him. i guess he realized i was crazy then he drops it luckily a cop lives in my neighborhood he comes out and grabs this guy. and takes him off out of our neighborhood since there is no damage to my car. he was given a warning to never show up here since he does not live here.

since its done and over with and im still pissed tho.

What would you have done?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
You gave him fair warning to get off the car, would have done the same thing!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
He wouldn't have been able to leave if he came at me with a brick...

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
I was going crazy he kept saying dude its just a car smh. I ask the pos do you have a car do you and he says no then i tell him then you dont know what hard earned money that i made when i was in Afghanistan to buy that car with is. It really makes me mad i flew my mom down here for a week to spend with me and my wife since i leave for another deployment next month and she cried thinking i was going to get hurt tonight.

sxecobra

Established Member
Maybe it's his old car and he missed it so much he got high on the hood???

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You did the right thing.. except I would have dropped him from the 4ft high or threw him lol..

Users who are viewing this thread