You gotta check this out, THE WIFE's first race...

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Hey guys, check this out. My wife recently joined, as... THE WIFE ... and well, I think SVTP had a invluence on here already. he he he at least I hope it did anyways. Here's the link to the kill section...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288794
...hope you enjoy, and make sure to let her know how well she did.
:rockon:

EDIT: I have got to add this. When we got back to the house, I asked her if she really got on it, and put the pedle to th floor because I was supprised my SVTF kept up so well.. you should of seen the look on her face when she said "I didn't know it went down that far!" :D She loved it! That made it all worth it.

Last edited:

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
Cool man! It must be nice to have a wife that likes to drag race and ect. Congrats on owning two nice SVT vehicles. :thumbsup:

URBAN COWBOY

HalfTime

Established Member
Thanks, and yea, it's awsome. She has always, "toleralted" my hobbies, but now it looks like she may just get into my hoobies as well. I'm takeing her to the track this week.

THE WIFE

Established Member
Not to brag or nothin...but I SMOKED HIS ASS!!! :burn: HA HA HA! I'm almost glad that the clutch is going on the Focus. He was right on my ass everytime. If he was able to power shift, it would have been the truck by a half a length insted by one to 1 1/2. It was a lot of fun. Up until I raced him, I didn't know that the peddal went so far down to the floor! I personally have never gone past half throttle. Never saw the need to accelerate that quickly. I worry about fuel prices too much. Now I can't wait to race on a real track (with no oncomming traffic!)

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I gotta give you credit, pal. It takes a real man to drive a SVTF when your wife drives a SVTL. I was thinking about picking up a SVTF for my wife. :)

HalfTime

Established Member
Hey now! That's just not kewl... lol yea I knw what you mean. But I don't mind. Hell, I bought the SVTF befor I Married her, to tel you the truth, I really don't have a preverance on what one I drive, depends on how far the trip is. The SVTF gets MUCH better mpg. but we both just talk what ever is in the back on our drive way. unless one is almost out of fuel. he he he

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I didn't mean it bad! ;)

Honestly I love the SVTF's, lots of speed without too much attention grabbing appearance (except with those that know what it really is) and good gas mileage to boot.

My wife is out driving my L as I type, though. It's nerve-wracking!

HalfTime

Established Member
lol, When I first got the SVTL, I had alot of people shocked that THE WIFE drove it too. But hell, it's just a Farm Truck. lol

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
my girl takes my truck out when I'm at work and when she has the day off. I can't tell if she drives it cause she parks it like it was. But she can't handle not telling me how she was driving it.

Users who are viewing this thread