You guys asked for it, here it is...

203Cree

Established Member
Trucks! Vid with Lightning, SRT10 and Dodge LRT.

Watch it HERE

DOWNLOAD it HERE

The first link is on LS1Tech's server. :) You can watch it, bookmark the link, whatever, but it's just like Streetfire, you cant save the video.

The second link you can download. It's on Rapidshare guys. I'm sorry, but it's a 76 meg file, couldn't put it anywhere else. :(

Enjoy.

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
D/L Instructions:

Scroll down on main page and click on the "Free" box in the download options.

It will pull up another page telling you to wait a given period of time.

Then it will pop up with server options and a securtiy code you have to type in. Pick which server you want to D/L from, enter the security code and hit enter.

This is why I hate Rapidshare. :(

203Cree

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Well I was d/l it, the server connection was reset and now I can't try again. Oh well, I'm sure it's cool.

Wait an hour, you can get it then.

203Cree

Established Member
Good news. I found another place to host it. I will update the link in my first post as soon as it's uploaded. :)

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Dude f&^% this. I need this file I'll host it my damn self! Cree I can't get the damn download thing either

203Cree

Established Member
Well, it's uploaded and updated in my first post, but LS1's server is down right now too, lol. Check back on it, the link is good, the server is screwed at the moment.:(

01RedLightning

EATON HEMI'S!!
Established Member
TucsonPred said:
Dude f&^% this. I need this file I'll host it my damn self! Cree I can't get the damn download thing either

Whoa Easy there partner he was nice enough to find it and host it. Don't be mad at him cause you can't figure out how to d/l it :poke:

203Cree

Established Member
01RedLightning said:
Whoa Easy there partner he was nice enough to find it and host it. Don't be mad at him cause you can't figure out how to d/l it :poke:

Ah, it's cool. I know how much of a PITA Rapidshare is. I'm testing it right now to see if it's screwed up the upload.

I'm also attempting to attach it to an Email, give me a minute on that.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Haha email. (I'm not mad at Cree, I'm pissed about the ever confusing rapidshare. I think I've only ever gotten 1 out of a dozen things from them.)

"You have requested the file truckwars2006.mpg (77960 KB). This file has been downloaded 12 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

You have downloaded 100000 KB. Want to download more?
Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 23 minutes)"

Forking network, they say I've already downloaded 100 megs from them, it's not me but my network This is why I hate them.

Last edited:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
This is really cool man I didnt even know it was an episode of trucks lol. Good job bro.

boca ron

Banned
cool downloade and watched episode of trucks, nice video thanks cree whatcha think of the dude promoted by barney fife hehe the guy forgot to mention the L will spank the srt

Users who are viewing this thread