You guys probably don't like autocross videos...

93_408_LX

Established Member
The car looks solid, nice driving! That's one of the sickest autocross courses I've seen, tons of room and speed!

Black Sex

Established Member
Nice. I've done autocross a few times and they always have the white line to follow. I think I would get lost with the cones out in the open like that. I guess I will have to try it sometime when I find another event around me.

loco pantelonez

Established Member
Thanks, the San Diego region SCCA has put on the best autocross venue/course that I have been to yet. The first run was ~59 seconds and the second run was a fun run after I ran wide :burnout:. The third and forth run were a ~57.2 and 57.4 with a passenger. This was a practice so they didn't have run results posted, but I did ride with an experienced guy with a c5 z06 with Hoosier A6s running in the 57-58 second range.

Jefe

Established Member
Nice, anything at Qualcomm this weekend? Fri night racing? Ill be there through Monday

20redfire03

Established Member
Were there any ZL1s present as they are supposed to be the parking lot and cone masters?

loco pantelonez

Established Member
Nice, anything at Qualcomm this weekend? Fri night racing? Ill be there through Monday

There will be a BMW autocross on Sunday. The registration is closed, but you could try to call; I bet they would let you pay on the day of the event. There is going to be an autocross up in Irvine that I'll be going to on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread