You guys remember the '98 Cammed LS1 thread?

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
yeah ;)

sounds like everyone is talking sh**. funny... but at least you are all still getting along

:thumbsup: keep us posted on how it turns out

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Oh yeah, it's nothing out of line or anything. Just that I will get to see the car first hand now.

I thought it was kind of interesting.

Hopefully he will come up next weekend.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
sly,

for reference and i don't care what BadL1e say, Jay's car DID NOT have a lower pulley on it when they ran. i watched the race and Jay told me he did not have a lower pulley. he wouldn't lie about that. jay shut down @ 150 mph and had him by more than 1 length.

also, i their first race, Jay's only mods were 2.93 upper, exhaust, CAI...no TB and i'm pretty sure he didn't have his chip in b/c he was getting it retuned (but i'm not positive). also he was on BALD F1's...he had metal sticking out of them.

bottom line, AJ's car is fast, but he's lying about his mods. it does have the 1LE package which from what i hear, makes it lighter. good luck to whoever races him. Jay was running a 35 shot of nitrous from what i hear (he wouldn't tell me for sure, but he did say he did not have a lower pulley).

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Yeah, I know.

405Z is the guy who ran Tracy, and is one fast mofo. Bad1LE will have his work cut out for him with him and anyone else we set up. :)

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by slythetove
Yeah, I know.

405Z is the guy who ran Tracy, and is one fast mofo. Bad1LE will have his work cut out for him with him and anyone else we set up. :)

that dude should drag AJ...doesn't he have a stroker motor and spray in that z06? it won't be pretty if he does.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by sbc.cobra
that dude should drag AJ...doesn't he have a stroker motor and spray in that z06? it won't be pretty if he does.

No stroker, no spray, all motor.

It's still gonna be ugly. :)

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
God. I have seen so much bs on those threads that just goes unchallenged.

" Well, I had a 98 Camaro that all I had done was the lug nuts tightened and I could hook 10s all day long!" Give me a break! :rollseyes

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
"me on motor" "I was on motor" " trapped 112 on motor" "make ~380 on motor" "yes I was on motor" "should make over 400 on motor"

At least they can savor the fact they are "on motor" as the Cobra pulls off into the distance. :cryying:

Nothing like an LS1 on spray though :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread