You guys remember this/

shacar87

Established Member
I get it!...............The music matches the car that won the race!...GAY!!!!!!:-D :dw:

JNY XXX

Originally posted by Ponygirlracing
Hey what is wrong with Prince? The 03 could have spanked it. That guy must have not known how to drive

Actually, I don't think it had anything to do with driving. If I'm remembering correctly, that Cobra has had some work done to it (maybe pullied and chipped?), and it's just that the Vette had considerably more work done to it (maybe heads and cams?).

In any event, that Cobra got walked, and, yes, the music was gay, Prince or no Prince.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
The one I downloaded has no music, just straight on exhuast notes, those cars are loud as hell. It's not this vid, I forget where I got it.

Last edited:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
You guys gotta see it w/ out that gay ass music. The cobra geta walked like 3 times. I watch it for the excitement

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
actually, if I remember correctly. . that is a pulley/chip cobra vs a corvette with bolt ons and a supercharger, I am not sure if he had stock heads/cam or not.

BUT. . .there were two parts to that video. The first part, the corvette was not tuned very well, in that video, the cobra walked him. Then, the corvette came back with more work done, and they had a rematch. Thats when the corvette won (what you see in this video)

But, I don't think the owners of those cars made the video posted in this thread. The original video had no music. I think someone else just took the video and added the music and words on the screen.

Probably someone who doesn't even own a corvette and wishes he could beat an 03cobra :)

veryorange

Established Member
If you guys really look hard at the video that is a stock L gett'n pulled on by a corvette. Its not a cobra. Try again

Users who are viewing this thread