you guys think this would of been a 10 sec pass?

Satyr

Established Member
wtf, damn and i thought you were a cool kat, thanks for sugar coating it :beer: it was late @ night when you posted that so i'm gonna pretend you were drunk or smoking ;-)

he was being sarcastic...trying to motivate you to quit asking about your pass and go back to the track.

your car can definitely do it..and it seems like you're right on the line...a few more trips to the track and i'm sure you'll get it down.

03snakeminated

Established Member
he was being sarcastic...trying to motivate you to quit asking about your pass and go back to the track.

your car can definitely do it..and it seems like you're right on the line...a few more trips to the track and i'm sure you'll get it down.

yeah i get that, i was just sort of playing along :-D

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i love all the ported Eaton guys in here running 10's making less power than the OP.

to me it seems you either need a Driver mod for your launch or better tires or both :shrug:

-LethaL

Im gonna have to disagree with most and say it wouldve been a 10, but more than likely a 10.9. if you analyze the time slips at the 330' mark you were .11 ahead of your 11.11 run, and at the 1/8th you were .15 ahead and had more mph, if you would hit 4th like you did that run it wouldve been 10s..someone please correct me if im wrong.

03snakeminated

Established Member
Im gonna have to disagree with most and say it wouldve been a 10, but more than likely a 10.9. if you analyze the time slips at the 330' mark you were .11 ahead of your 11.11 run, and at the 1/8th you were .15 ahead and had more mph, if you would hit 4th like you did that run it wouldve been 10s..someone please correct me if im wrong.
thanks bud, i agree, but i already got over it, it would of been a 10sec pass but it wasn't and thats how i gotta look at it, at least it gives me that push i need to focus better and "git r don" next time out

Users who are viewing this thread