You have got to be kidding!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I saw the ugliest Cobra today. If this is you car that I'm about to describe, I'm sorry!

I was driving through Glen Burnie and saw a nice looking 03/04 Silver Vert. As I pull up next to it, I had to do a double take. I grabbed the camera phone and snapped away. It had the American flag on the bumper, and on the hood and then turned into dark gray and burgundy flames. The flames continued down the doors to the rear fenders. I can't upload the pics from my phone but I did send them to Jason, Dale and Tim!

All I have to say is, why?

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
just hope he was driving it to the closest big bridge to put it out of its missery. the owner and the car lol

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hehe, that thing was hideous.

Like I told Jason, I was driving through LaPlata last night and heard a loud humming. Thought it was the camry in front of me with a ghey exhaust. I turned off the radio and rolled down the window to see the biggest truck I'd ever laid eyes on. It was an F250 short bed extended cab and the tires on it came up to the bottom of my windows... in my lifted Jeep. It had air suspension so I'm pretty sure it was this Kelderman kit. Absolutely sick, never seen tires that big on a street truck before.

http://www.keldermanairride.com/lift-kits/

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Sounds like someone needs to drink some Haterade.... Don't hate the player!

Actually, I can't believe with the amount of time I have invested in driving up and down Bitchy Hiway in Glen Burnout, MD that I have never seen this fly ride.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
uglypaint.jpg

SugeMike

Established Member
I've seen that one on newcut road before. I dont think that one is ANYTHING compared to the one i seen in pasadena. Snapped a pic of it on my camera phone, but its crappy. I'll take a better one later. Its blue and i guess grey, euro tails. I can send the pic i got to someone and i'll take some better ones later.
-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread