You know...as the saying goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
You win some...and you NEVER lose to Donnie. HAHAHA :lol:

Ok so I made up my own saying, oh well.

Hey donnie remember a couple weeks ago when you made that vid of my car and you talking about how you were gonna smoke it...email me that with the vids from last night :D

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Y'all's smack talking is diminishing in quality.:(

I'll run any of you fools next week on foot. (This is white hoping you view the forum with a white background like I do, otherwise this just looks really stupid.)

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
Y'all's smack talking is diminishing in quality.:(

I'll run any of you fools next week on foot. (This is white hoping you view the forum with a white background like I do, otherwise this just looks really stupid.)

Between trolling boards in dreams of having a car worthy of posting about and beating your dick like it owes you money, where do you find time to study out there in the middle of no where?

You asked for it. :-D

blownaltered

Established Member
foofinator said:
I'll take you up on that race sweet tits.
Hey foof shouldn't you change your horsepower on your avitar, I do recall since your motor rebuild and more mods you only dyno at 470 RWHP now. Love that new tune.

SLOWER THAN WOMACK

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Talk while you guys can, motor is coming apart now and like I said.. I got somethin' for you bitches. It's a broken car, but it's done alright..

Womack and I will have a good race when my shit doesn't smoke and his doesn't try to kill him past 80 MPH. I'm sure we'll both be a bit faster.

Shouldn't you be begging the wife for a clutch or browsing the UPR catalog in anticipation of the next car show? Maybe your just a couple chrome fender flares and another can of Torco away from a trophy and beating Sheldon. :lol: :lol:

It's an avatar, and stieg says that aslong as the car dyno'd 505/500 one time I can stay in the club. I am on probation though.

And to think I took up for you, ass fawk. So much for team 2v.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Yo Donnie, hit me with some video brother. You talked that mess you think Im gonna let you out of getting a video of you getting drug plastered all over this web site?

blownaltered

Established Member
Foof, that was House, he wanted that typed in when he was over last night.
As for Sheldon, I do have other things to do other than post shit, I don't sit around and finger my ass like you do. So as for the video, when I get to it you'll get it, but till then shut your f***ing mouth.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha House??

That guy is more ****ed than a drunk chick on Prom night..

You better get that supercharger on fast!..

Atleast I didn't get beat by 2 stock ass Mustang GT's.. :lol:

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Foof, that was House, he wanted that typed in when he was over last night.
As for Sheldon, I do have other things to do other than post shit, I don't sit around and finger my ass like you do. So as for the video, when I get to it you'll get it, but till then shut your f***ing mouth.

That's why my hand smells funny...?:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread