You know...it figures...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I post the civic for sale last week, and I haven't had a single bite on the car. Today, I put the pony wheels on craigs list, and literally, an hour later, I get an email from someone who wants them. WTF, I figured those would never sell, didn't think people wanted ponies anymore, but I thought the civic would have had a few people at least ask about it by now....figures.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, yeah yeah. She sold me the car for trade-in because she didn't want to sell privately...she had to be convinced to sell me the thing. Besides, I'm not asking premium, I'm asking 1k below kbb for the thing...which happens to be what I need to get for it in order to be able to afford something else.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
LOL, yeah yeah. She sold me the car for trade-in because she didn't want to sell privately...she had to be convinced to sell me the thing. Besides, I'm not asking premium, I'm asking 1k below kbb for the thing...which happens to be what I need to get for it in order to be able to afford something else.

Every one knows it's been abused at the track....:burnout:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, that was the focus man, the focus....the honda hasn't seen the track before.

9600 eh? I'll ask around....

Users who are viewing this thread