You know it's been a good day when......

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
your steak was cooked right, beer was cold and on the ride home Metallica comes on. The whole Doyle family ( Zach, Aiden and yes Kristen ) were singing Enter Sandman, and the twins fell asleep on the way home.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hey man, the burgers I cooked today were all just right. Screw that raw crap some of the other guys were giving away. Mine were well done in both senses of the word.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey man, the burgers I cooked today were all just right. Screw that raw crap some of the other guys were giving away. Mine were well done in both senses of the word.

Not sure who cooked mine but it was pretty good. I love how Mo had absolutely NO idea who I was. Kinda funny, she even waved hello as I was leaving, and someone asked who I was, and she responded "I have no idea..". LOL!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Salmon? Wtf!?

Yea - I know but I love it the way my wife makes it. Dale - Kudos to you for working the Grill man. Looked tough considering the wind and the smoke constantly blowing on your face. FWIW - My burger was right on!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yea - I know but I love it the way my wife makes it. Dale - Kudos to you for working the Grill man. Looked tough considering the wind and the smoke constantly blowing on your face. FWIW - My burger was right on!

Thanks man, it got old after a while and I rolled out. It wasn't too bad, but my eyes were killing me and I wanted to see some cars. I went back and worked a bit later, but got tired of 3 people standing behind me telling me burgers were done, even though they were still dripping blood on the side they couldn't see.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Mine was just as perfect. Steak was grilled just right, beer was tasty (make that beers), and I got to play Enter Sandman three times on-line, RockBand style. YUM!!!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
WTF WAS THIS!!?!? secret MACA g2gs huh? i see how it is...

no1 sends me a burger in the mail huh? thanks guys..:nonono:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Salmon Rocked as usual. Sorry we missed you today Jason. Metallica rocks!

I'm sorry I couldn't make it out Tim. It was killing me all day not being there.

Salmon? Wtf!?

Yes Mike, Salmon - it's a fish!

Mine was just as perfect. Steak was grilled just right, beer was tasty (make that beers), and I got to play Enter Sandman three times on-line, RockBand style. YUM!!!

Guitar Hero FTW!

WTF WAS THIS!!?!? secret MACA g2gs huh? i see how it is...

no1 sends me a burger in the mail huh? thanks guys..:nonono:

No secrets Pat but I'll buy you a burger in OC to make up for it!

TRBO VNM

yeah, WTF, if it is nice I will be there, but not if it is raining....not a cloud in the sky and zax is no where to be found. no love man. lol

THE_STIG

Established Member
WTF guys? I got no steak or salmon, college food sucks, I had some poor excuse for what I think was chicken but i'll be damned if I tasted chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread