You L insurance?

360-RT

I have a Dakota R/T, looking to upgrade to a Lightning this spring. Thinking about a '99 or '00 L. Just trying to get a fogure of what everyone is paying for insurance. If your 18 please specify.

Thanks,
-Craig

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I am 18. I only pay 156. That is for everthing. BTW, I think i would stay away from 99 LIghtnings. I have heard of some problems with that year. I dont know, maybe someone can elaberate on that subject for me.:??:

Anyways, always nice to see someone trade their dodge for a Ford!!!:rockon:

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Originally posted by lightning71482
I am 21 and it only cost me 54.00 a month for full coverage. For my 2002 L

I find that a little hard to believe!:??:
That is reeeeally low. Tooo low. I am going to
do some :read:

Wehnes

Established Member
I'm 24 and mine is $43.50/month. That's taking into account good student and multicar discounts. I also have one accident on my record.

00CobraRfan

Established Member
Hey, Slider what is wrong with the 99 lightnings. My dad has one and we have blown the motor and replaced it with a D.S.S. motor, got the recall on the cracked intercooler, replaced the rear-end seals in the axle housing. And we have go-go parts.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I know I have heard about the intercooler leak. and I have also heard just little stuff here and there. No major problems except for the intercooler.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Thats what I heard after I bought the Lightning. So I went to my Ford dealer and they took a look at it for me and said it was fine. I haven't had one problem yet with my truck. Except for the gas milage! Hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread