you might be a ricer if...

MattSVTCobra

Established Member
figured you guys might get a kick outta this...:beer:
riceticket153fk.gif

i can't take credit for this.. I saw this on one of the boards a year or two ago..

Last edited:

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
MattSVTCobra said:
figured you guys might get a kick outta this...:beer:
riceticket153fk.gif

i can't take credit for this.. I saw this on one of the boards a year or two ago..

Im thinking about printing copies of that and handing a few out :)

Maybe they'll get a clue!

lightning_2001

Established Member
there are so many of those here where i live. im mean you name the car and ive seen a huge a$$ wing on it and thats it.a wing no ground effects no rims no paint jsut the wing oh sorry the $15 dollar tip from autozone.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Your mod list includes stereo equipment, shifter handle, MOMO steering wheel, PIA driving lights, exhaust tip, but no REAL engine parts.

So so true. I see if everyday. Great list and that ticket rocks, I need to print that out.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Recently heard comment at the local Advance Parts store: Man would you believe I saw a Honda that would outrun a Viper? [The guy worked there, by the way.] The other guy being older did know better and said maybe out of the hole due to lack of tire spin. I just chuckled and walked out with my little part and left. I have seen one impressive Honda but even the guy that built it knew better than that.

CowlSS

King Mufasa Asshole
Established Member
NIT2WN said:
Recently heard comment at the local Advance Parts store: Man would you believe I saw a Honda that would outrun a Viper? [The guy worked there, by the way.] The other guy being older did know better and said maybe out of the hole due to lack of tire spin. I just chuckled and walked out with my little part and left. I have seen one impressive Honda but even the guy that built it knew better than that.

I've seen a Honda hang with a pretty nasty Viper. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread