You must be kidding...

Stinger2007

Established Member
hm! well, that old addage. To each their own right. Don't understand the reasoning, most likely could have taken a different truck and converted it over.

Oh well, what can a person do now. I would say another one bites the dust but, then that would sound like a paradox yes, if not a punn?

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
lord why?!?!

Better yet, why not?

He didn't rice it out or make it something it aint. It's a farm truck for gosh sakes!

Some of you guys act like it's a capitol crime to alter a Lightning even the slightest bit.

I think this truck is the ultimate beach/dunes/baja truck. Plus, it's obviously not a hack job.

At least he's riding the sand in style!!

Hell yeah!

Stewart

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'm guessing he used a Wrecked Lightning,i'm sure he wouldn't have cut up a perfectly good Lightning.

lightningonbags

Established Member
Better yet, why not?

He didn't rice it out or make it something it aint. It's a farm truck for gosh sakes!

Some of you guys act like it's a capitol crime to alter a Lightning even the slightest bit.

I think this truck is the ultimate beach/dunes/baja truck. Plus, it's obviously not a hack job.

At least he's riding the sand in style!!

Hell yeah!

Stewart

Im with you Stewart, I think its badass!!!!:rockon:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:shrug:Well......If you can't beat the competition......You can run over
them!!!!:banana:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
By the VIN# it's a real L.

I wouldn't do it to my truck but I think it's pretty cool. Looks pro built.

I would have love to had it last week at the beach. :rockon:

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
While I'm a sort of Lightning purist when it comes to looks... I have to agree that its not a hack job, and if you're out in SoCal and Baja is just around the corner, it could be a fun ride in the dessert because he's even left the AC in and functional. Don't know how the motor would react to heat, constant pounding, dust, sand, and whatever, but if I was there I'd to take it for a spin.

But I'd also agree that he could've started with a ordinary F150 and had plenty of motor options. Probably was a front or rear clip and a salvage title?

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
Its a SoCal truck and that thing is done up right and proper....would I do it to a perfectly good L? NOpe....but a wrecked one....hell yeah....

WE have at least 7 or 8 running around down here that I know of. Some Killer dunes are jsut a hop/skip/jump away from us down here.

Users who are viewing this thread