You scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
This isnt really a kill story, but it was kinda funny so I thought I would share.

Last nite I went to Dions (awesome pizza, salads, subs place only in NM and Lubbock, TX) after class to grab a bite. As I was leaving a pack of high schoolers showed up, of which, a couple had camaros. One was an old iroc z and the other a 94ish LT1. While they were walking through the parking lot they were eyeing my car something fierce. I wasnt sure if it was in a good way or a bad way.

I let them walk by and after they did so, I figured.......what the hell. I ripped it in 1st and every single one of them jumped out of their skin! I dont think they were expecting it to be THAT LOUD, haha.

I know I know.........what am I doing scarin abunch of kids, but I just couldnt help myself.........I love my exhaust. :-D

I dont think they were mad cuz it looked like they were still trying to figure out what the hell just happened. :banana:

I wish I could have had a clone of myself standing at a great angle with a camera and gotten the whole thing on video, because it would have been great to watch. :D

BivDBO

Car audio guru
Established Member
That is awesome. It reminds me of the time I was at Albertsons with my 99 SS. It was pretty loud with my head/cam setup running no cats and dumps. There was this 50 year old lady behind me loading groceries in her new Benz. When I started my car she almost dropped her bags and flipped me off. I wasn't doing anything to act crazy and I felt bad, but I couldn't help but laugh when she stuck me the bird lol.

BayareaSS

Established Member
That is awesome. It reminds me of the time I was at Albertsons with my 99 SS. It was pretty loud with my head/cam setup running no cats and dumps. There was this 50 year old lady behind me loading groceries in her new Benz. When I started my car she almost dropped her bags and flipped me off. I wasn't doing anything to act crazy and I felt bad, but I couldn't help but laugh when she stuck me the bird lol.

I scare people with my SS and GTO all the time. It makes me laugh every time no matter how many times its happens lol

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
I dunno.......i think its fun, lol. Ive done it to friends, coworkers, my nieces, my brother, my parents (more than once) and several people I dont know.

Im not trying to show off or anything. Just have alittle entertainment. I like when others rev their car too because I like to hear the exhaust. There are so many different setups out there that you can always hear something different and Ive heard badass exhaust from all sorts of different cars. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread