hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
The right sticker can speak volumes and helps keep the ricers at bay:

dsc0149ay7.jpg

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
driver's side window has a memorial sticker for my friend Jeff. slider has my FuelSlut banner. passenger's side is going to have my fire fighters union sticker when i get out of the academy and get into a fire house. i am going to have that or something else related to being a firefighter.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I have 2 silver MSX stickers like L4WORK&PLAY on my back window. Both in the bottom corners on both sides. Im also putting a windshield banner on when i get my truck back.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
ive got my Diablo Sport sticker on the drivers side and my Amazon Tuning sticker on the passenger side. I like em both for some reason :)

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
1-2 small one's at best....And "Dear God!!!" make sure it goes on
straight!!! I saw a guy driving a Lambo with a Harley sticker
on the back window crooked as $hit??

bmfgsxr

Established Member
ive got a few on the back window. two of the motorcycle road racing organizations i belong to, one gsxr sticker for the bikes i race, and a small superman logo since i am superman.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I personally don't like stickers, but I saw one that I liked. Somebody from this site had a "Heeere Hemi, Hemi, Hemi..." sticker on their back glass. Some asshat didn't like it and threw a rock at their window and cracked it.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I have a sticker on the back of mine. Custom done by previous owner. Flames are color-matched to factory flame kit on the HD.

HDbackwindow.gif

Here is a color-matched one I had on the bottom of the slider window on the old L.

HemiKiller2.jpg

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I have three, but I think it's tasteful.

Eaton inside, Houstonperformancedriving.com, and Houston Area Lightning Owners.

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
I have a few. I have the build # on the bumper:

360bumper8jb.jpg

I have an AFI sticker on the windshield in the bottom corner on the drivers side (I had to look for the specific sticker and it looks cool as hell imo)

Oh heres a pic:
97306.jpg

And a couple of nauticle stars on the rear window. These I have thought about taking off ever since I put em on but for some reason I havent. Ive got em tattoo'd on my arms too so...

Heres the window:

p9231454xc4.jpg

I dont have pics of my arms.

jaminc

"drive safe, drive fast"
Established Member
I have the "SVT charter member" sticker that came with the truck and the NRA logo on the right rear window...

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I have a SVT Lightning sticker in Silver on the Shade Blade on my rear window,and Tuned by JDM across the bottom of my slider.And a Bassani sticker,on each side of the SVT Lightning sticker.I'm going to get a couple of SVTP stickers and put one on my Lightning,and one on my Cobra.

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
Heres one that I put under the hood. I didnt want to offend anyone and get a booger flipped onto my truck, so I kept it hidden to only be seen at car shows etc. Just so you know, I'm the same guy that does the SVT performance.com forum decals as well as the radiator shroud decals, build# decals to name just a few. :thumbsup:
underhood.gif

Users who are viewing this thread