Precision Fab Rad Overflow-?
Centerforce DF Clutch-$400.00?

Want:
SSR GT-3 18's-$2,200.00 :rolling:
Wilwood 6 Piston Cal/13" Rotors-$2,000.00 :bowdown:
FJO Wideband A/F Meter-$600.00? :thumbsup:
Borla Stinger CB-$650.00 :rockon:
And to run 10's :rockon:

And of course to also see Sean rolling in another "Black Terminator" :) :burnout:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
One suggestion since your going with a new clutch, do the 26 spline input shaft at the same time, easy replacement while the tranny is out to do your clutch and its only about $250 thru Liberty, cheap insurance.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
LG2004Redfire said:
I will do that or just go with a D&D T-56 Viper trans

i think the only differences between our tranny and a viper is the input shaft and 5-6 gear have a different ratio...

it's kind of a waste to get the d&d one when you can just change your input shaft and get the same results :beer:

as for my wish list...

CCW's, those wilwood 6 piston Calipers would be sweet, evans water pump, canton road race oil pan, ron davis radiator would be nice too, precision fab intercooler tank, canton radiator over fill tank, bogarts, MM tubular kmember and a-arms.

i'll probably have half of these for this season...it all depends on how much mula i can pull out of my ass...lol

verbal

Established Member
Need:
Kumho MX tires

Want:
SLP Loudmouth CB
Catted H-pipe (still deciding on brand)
MM Subframes
AFS Polished 18x10.5" wheels
H&R Sport Springs

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
i think the only differences between our tranny and a viper is the input shaft and 5-6 gear have a different ratio...

it's kind of a waste to get the d&d one when you can just change your input shaft and get the same results :beer:

as for my wish list...

CCW's, those wilwood 6 piston Calipers would be sweet, evans water pump, canton road race oil pan, ron davis radiator would be nice too, precision fab intercooler tank, canton radiator over fill tank, bogarts, MM tubular kmember and a-arms.

i'll probably have half of these for this season...it all depends on how much mula i can pull out of my ass...lol

The viper tranny also has a 35 spline output shaft which is not as common a problem as the input shaft breaking on our cars, but some have broke/twisted the stocker. The different 5th and 6th gear ratio really only become useful if your going with a different rear gear like 3.90's or 4.10's. Personally if I were going to swap trannies I'd go with a built G-force 6-speed.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Antex said:
1.) 1.6x 60 fts and close to mid 11's with my current setup.
2.) Try not to spend as much money on mods as I did this past year.
3.) Keep having fun..... :burnout:

#2 is never going to happen...lol

i still remember when i first bought my car that I told myself I wasn't going to mod it at ALL...that changed quickly :rockon:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I wish.... I could snap my fingers and the pile of goodies on my bench would just BE installed! Not enough time and too much cold and snow.

NEED:
I need my CCW's here now
I need a full GTG weekend

WANT:
I want to have the car up on the stands waiting for the CCW's
I want Jason to build his house up here in MoCo so we all can have more mod days back to back with the Mod Nazi

TRBO VNM

03silvr10thvert said:
I want Jason to build his house up here in MoCo so we all can have more mod days back to back with the Mod Nazi

dude, if you can build me a house at $85/sf I am there. but we all know that won't happen.

I just found a lot in Mechanicsville that is pretty decent. 3.5 acres, st mary's and the builder has a house he plans to build on it at 340K. going to find out tomorrow about some other things with it and see if I can get it to work. add a basement, extended family room and bay window, then see if it can be re-sited on the lot to put a detached garage in the back.

only problem is most of the lot is forest conservation which is fine if I can fit everything I want.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Jason, be careful with those types of lots. Get a physical hand on the legal site plan which will show the building set backs. Typically the govt. has back lot line boundaries as great as the front in these instances. Just lookin out for ya.

Sorry guys. Not meant to be a hijack.

Please, proceed with the lists.......................

Last edited:

Evan5469

Established Member
Nothing major this year. Or at least not that I have planned.
Need:
SCT MAF and tune
Shorty antenna from Amazon

Want:
X2C Upper and Lower Control Arms
T/A Rear End Girdle

And one more need:
SAVE MONEY

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
1) MJ Brace
2) Ported TB/Plenum
3) AFCO heat exchanger
4) Re-tune for above
5) 11.75 ET at 120+..........

6) And maybe..........a ported Eaton........

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
all i need is a sct chip and gords ford heat exchanger and put pullies on and have rick tune it ,,, oh and a set of nitto dr thats all!!!!!!!!!111

Users who are viewing this thread