Your call sale!

Van@RevanRacing

That's it! Call me and tell me what you're looking for and I'll give you the best possible price I can.

American Racing Long Tube Headers in Stock
SPEC Clutches in Stock
BMR, JLT, Bob's Auto Sport, Billet Pro Shop, SCT, Dead Hooker Spring Kit, Gates Belts, Revan Racing Brake Line Kits and much more.

561-445-7702

Yes I am running the BMR Sale as well so give me a call for your suspension questions or email me at [email protected]

Van

OFLM

Established Member
I just purchased a suspension system from Van for my 2012. Fantastic to deal with and solid advice.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks for the great deals as always Van. You're a credit to our community on the vendor's side.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Hey Van..... I bought a SW retro full exhaust kit a year ago. (LT, X-pipe, over axle pipes, and mufflers). They came off a 2010 GT500. Everything fit until you get to the over axle part where you connect the over axle pipe to the connect pipe that connects to the mufflers (hope that makes sense) which didn't fit, so I found some different angled piping that connected to the over axle pipes that's past the axle to the mufflers. I know PITA. Anyways, would a 3inch off-road H-pipe still fit those 2010 over axle pipes?

Van@RevanRacing

Hey Van..... I bought a SW retro full exhaust kit a year ago. (LT, X-pipe, over axle pipes, and mufflers). They came off a 2010 GT500. Everything fit until you get to the over axle part where you connect the over axle pipe to the connect pipe that connects to the mufflers (hope that makes sense) which didn't fit, so I found some different angled piping that connected to the over axle pipes that's past the axle to the mufflers. I know PITA. Anyways, would a 3inch off-road H-pipe still fit those 2010 over axle pipes?

I don't believe so.

Users who are viewing this thread