your fav L exhaust setup.

ShaneN.

Established Member
is there any way to get my favorite 5 litre flowmaster rumble out of an L

how about some deltaflow 40 series?

anybody have any clips i coudl see/hear?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
JDM longtubes with thier silver bullet cat back!

Yep. I have the JDM Longtubes and free flowing cats with a custom catback. I love the wat it sounds. Some people like flows on their Lighnings. I had them and took them off in 2 days.
Made a whoosh sound when I stood on it.

black02svt

Hey Larry, do you have or know if anyone has had any experience with their cat-back? I know I recieved my svt enthusiest magazine a while ago, and there is paul's high performance which gives us members 15% off his products, and his complete bassini system is pretty cheap. I like the sound and reviews of the jdm, but to be honest the more I see the tips the more I think they are too shiney for me.

black02svt

yea, the silver bullet, too shiney of tips for me I think. My truck is black, I dont know that I like it when I have seen it on black trucks. I might do the full bassini...any reviews of the flowmaster yet larry?

1 VET ETR

Established Member
I have the full JDM exhaust and let me tell you it sounds great. Everyone always tells me that my truck sounds mean. No one else I know with a Lightning has that same set. I feel kind of special.

ShaneN.

Established Member
can you just get a direct muffler back replacement

how much? anddddd any clips? :D :D

LightningPhil

Established Member
I got the Borla Cat Back, and Long tube headers. It's really nice, because when you are just driving normally, it has a nice low rumble, but not too noticable, which gives it that stealthy, yet sorta stock sound. But when you hit it... oh yeah... nothing but good stuff.

Wehnes

Established Member
I just got my first L last Wednesday (8/6/03). 2001 Black stock engine and components, 14k miles. It came with Glass Packs installed.

DO NOT GET GLASS PACKS!! They are absolute crap. Going 25 down my subdivision sounds like a stock cobra wide open. Only positive is I love the little rumble I get when starting it.

Anyway they are comming off. I'm still reading on here what seems like it will be best for me. Bassani's look sweet, I leaning toward those.

Wehnes

Users who are viewing this thread