Your Favorite Movie Scenes

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Remember when I was a kid, before the days of DVR whenever this scene would come on my dad would yell for me to get over to the living room to watch the chase scene.

I don't really remember anything else from this movie than the chase scene lol

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Here's an obscure one that I'm curious who has seen before? I grew up watching this movie and was always obsessed with the black 911s, I thought they were so cool and now that Im older they still are really cool.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
This is my tear jerker movie.....
My wife won't watch it. Says it's too depressing.

I definitely hear you on that. Michael Clark Duncan was amazing. Really allowed you to relate to the character and how he was wrongly accused yet still paid the price.

Had me asking why he had to die??? Great Steven King story/movie. On my top 5 of all time.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's an obscure one that I'm curious who has seen before? I grew up watching this movie and was always obsessed with the black 911s, I thought they were so cool and now that Im older they still are really cool.

giphy.gif

LS WUT

Established Member
Jackie brown when Robert deniro tells Samuel l Jackson he killed his snow bunny because she wouldn’t shut the **** up

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Remember when I was a kid, before the days of DVR whenever this scene would come on my dad would yell for me to get over to the living room to watch the chase scene.

That whole story sounds the same for my house growing up

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

There’s a scene in Bullitt where he’s parallel parking the car,on a hill. He pulls up, backs up, and nails it in one shot. Small scene but always brings a smile to my face. That mofo could drive. There’s a bio of him where he talks about the chase scene and he talks about how they winged a lot of it without the city knowing what they were doing. It was released while he was still alive.
He did 90% of the driving. Bill Hickman drove the Charger.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Same here, I lost count of how many times I watched that movie when I was a little kid… That was probably the first time I ever saw a 911 as well and the hook was set. I have loved those cars ever since then.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
True Romance is such an underrated movie. Written by Tarantino, directed by Tony Scott, and my God, the cast is second to none! Everything about this scene is a masterpiece in acting.

100% agree man. I first saw this movie maybe 12-15 years ago after over hearing my brother in law telling his brother about this scene and when I watched it I don't think I ever laughed so hard. Great movie from start to finish and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. And like you said, very underrated and a great cast.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I watched "The Jerk" this morning. I remember it being a comedy classic but really is not that funny.

The only scene I laughed at was the carnival scene where he describes the prizes available. I shut it off during the beach romance scene.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Fred & Ginger could easily dance for over two minutes without a cut in their dance scene.
That's how you know they worked hard and perfected their craft.

Well, do it on skates...

How can you not have a crush on Ginger?

Users who are viewing this thread