Your Favorite Movie Scenes

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Fred & Ginger could easily dance for over two minutes without a cut in their dance scene.
That's how you know they worked hard and perfected their craft.

Well, do it on skates...

How can you not have a crush on Ginger?
How can you forget she did everything backwards as well..... and in high heels.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I watched "The Jerk" this morning. I remember it being a comedy classic but really is not that funny.

The only scene I laughed at was the carnival scene where he describes the prizes available. I shut it off during the beach romance scene.

You've become desensitized Klaus LMAO. It is a comedy classic.

S#!T.... Shinola LMAO!!! Classic.....

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I watched "The Jerk" this morning. I remember it being a comedy classic but really is not that funny.

The only scene I laughed at was the carnival scene where he describes the prizes available. I shut it off during the beach romance scene.
Keeping in mind who you are today is not who you were back then. Society norms are not the same either. But I've never been one to like him in the first place. Trading places wasn't bad....back then.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Keeping in mind who you are today is not who you were back then. Society norms are not the same either. But I've never been one to like him in the first place. Trading places wasn't bad....back then.

I think Trading Places definitely stands the test of time. It could be because I am in the markets but there are so many classic scenes in that movie. Coming to America, Spies Like Us, Monty Python, anything Mel Brooks, all in the same boat.

The Jerk is just....meh.

The random shooter scene? WTF is that? It makes no sense. He then jumps in the car and drives slow motion to the yard where the carnival is leaving. It just is not funny.

Stripes is in the same boat. It is totally incoherent.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
MV5BNjY0MzFiMzYtMTgyMC00YmQ5LTkwNDYtMjJjMjdjYjIwZDc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODYwOTMxMA%40%40._V1_FMjp...jpeg

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think Trading Places definitely stands the test of time. It could be because I am in the markets but there are so many classic scenes in that movie. Coming to America, Spies Like Us, Monty Python, anything Mel Brooks, all in the same boat.

The Jerk is just....meh.

The random shooter scene? WTF is that? It makes no sense. He then jumps in the car and drives slow motion to the yard where the carnival is leaving. It just is not funny.

Stripes is in the same boat. It is totally incoherent.
Stripes was a KILLER movie as a kid. Hell that is better than all those you mentioned! Classic!

Users who are viewing this thread