Your Favorite Movie Scenes

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I love that ****ing movie!

One of my top 5. I watched it on a flight back from LA and got to the part where Brad Pitt is walking the dog and stopped. I assumed he was going to be killed and could not bear for it to end that way.

I finally brought myself to watch the end of it later and was so glad that I did. Fantastic ending.

I think the scene with DiCaprio and the little girl might be the greatest scene in all of cinema but too long to post here.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
One of my top 5. I watched it on a flight back from LA and got to the part where Brad Pitt is walking the dog and stopped. I assumed he was going to be killed and could not bear for it to end that way.

I finally brought myself to watch the end of it later and was so glad that I did. Fantastic ending.

I think the scene with DiCaprio and the little girl might be the greatest scene in all of cinema but too long to post here.

I laughed so hard at the ending when he is talking to the neighbor (assuming is supposed to actually be Roman Polanski) and he asks if everybody is okay. The way DiCaprio delivers it is freakin hilarious!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread