your feedback on "Lightningbrakeandperformance"

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I'm looking at the Belltech 3/4 drop kit with the nitro active shocks..stylinconcepts have them for 509 and the above website has it for 439.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
The belltech kit he lists as a 3/4 drop is incorrect. That won't give you a 3/4 on a lightning, but it would on a regular F150. It will only give you 1" of drop on a L. The only way to more is with spindles too (or control arms) and they aren't a direct bolt-in.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
It is and his looks like he got about a 2-3" drop on the front. And his truck looks awesome.

But if you look at Belltech's listings it doesn't show a 3/4 for Lightnings. If you look at the Spring listings it shows the same spring for a 1/2 Lightning drop as they do for a 3/4 F150 drop. A phone call to Belltech to see what's up may be in order.

http://www.belltechcorp.com/agps-final/btag012705.htm

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Might just order from summit like gotsvt said its cheaper than stylin concepts and its the same kit 401Blt .hopefully give me the same drop as joshua5438.

203Cree

Established Member
Chris, it actually ends up being a 2/6 drop bro, a full three if you lose the isolators. That kit is what I'm running. I know it doesn't add up, but trust me, that's what it measures out to. :)

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
203Cree said:
Chris, it actually ends up being a 2/6 drop bro, a full three if you lose the isolators. That kit is what I'm running. I know it doesn't add up, but trust me, that's what it measures out to. :)
+1
same kit here.

Users who are viewing this thread