Your hopes or plans for this year?

Tman

Established Member
Just curious what are your hopes or plans in regards to your car this year?
Its about this time when veryone brings their cars out of a storage since the wheather is getting better and I was just wondering what you guys are up to?
My goal is to hit super low 10's this year and get kicked out from the track since I JUST WONT put in the full cage but only a six point so at least I wont get harrased like I did every single time I went to the track last year. Im hoping to do this on nitto drags or bfg's but dont mind trying the pilots just for the heck of it. Im pretty much done with power mods for this year already, now its only the driver mod I need to get on.
Thanks!
Thomas

dohc32v

Established Member
i plan on getting a pulley (2.85) and hopefully a 11.5 at the track.:poke:
:beer: need to work on my driving:lol1:

04torchred

Established Member
I am going to run an 11.XX at Race City with my ported eaton this year. Not sure how fast it will go but last year on my first time out it went 12.4 @ 114.5mph with a 2.0 60', this was on my pump gas tune with 21*. There was more in my unported/8lb combo if I got it out of the hole better. I may add some spray if I get bored and try for a bottom 11 or high 10 if possible.

Last edited:

Tman

Established Member
How much boost do you think you will be running? For the street I used 17# and it was good enough but for the track Im running 21.
I almost sold my kb and went tt about a month ago, it was a close call.hehe.
Let me know how you like it once its on!:beer:

rotty421

Established Member
Hey Tman

I have a 2.9 pulley, so I am hoping to see 17lbs and close to 600rwhp. I hope it keeps me satisfied. Last year I went with a 2.76 upper on the eaton and was like holy sh-t this thing is fast, any more power than this would just be crazy. A month later I was like meh, doesn't seem that fast. Passengers tend to disagree though.

What kind of power/track time have you put down?

Bring on the summer driving!!

Users who are viewing this thread