Your opinins on these rims please.

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
Saw these new wheels on Bogart's website and thought they would look bad ass on my black GT500.

p.s. I like the look of the evolution car's wheel and tire setup and I am considering getting these soon after my intake/tune.

What do you guys think?

http://www.bogartracingwheels.com/ano_goldstar_p2.jpg

Last edited:

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
I like the wheel, but I'm not sure about the gold unless you restripe your car like a Hertz Shelby.

They would look great for drag tire set up at the strip.

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
R1Lello said:
:uh oh:

I agree, NO on the gold with your tungsten stripes. What size are you planning though?

I'm not sure on the size but I like the look of the setup that Evolution is using. They will custom make just about any size/configuration you want and they are very light which helps.

I agree that they would look much better with Gold stripes or if they had a black center instead of gold (maybe I can paint them).

I would like to use them mostly for the track but who knows, they may end up staying on the car.

Trader

Established Member
I had bogarts on my firebird. They were very very light. Cool for drving around on the street if you are sure you will not hit any potholes.

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
Trader said:
I had bogarts on my firebird. They were very very light. Cool for drving around on the street if you are sure you will not hit any potholes.
Thanks trader, what happens if someone should find a pothole?? bye bye rim maybe>??

Mr Rx-7 tt

Established Member
Your car is too nice to put those wheels on it. I would purchase some higher quality wheels (HRE, Fikse etc.) if you can swing it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread