Your opinion please.

cold

Go fast or ...
Established Member
Alright i want to get a 1999-2003 ford f-150 stepside flareside. The catch i want to put on the lightning front bumper on it . kind of make it look like lightning but without the svt logos on it . I dont want to make any svt owners mad ! will i be hated for this?

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
well I can only speak for myself when i say i wont spray paint poser down the side of your truck......but if Stan is drunk he might! LOL

Dusten

Established Member
The bumpers, hoods and such from SVT cars are ok to put on(except cobra rears) its the badging and name plates that get other riled up.

cold

Go fast or ...
Established Member
ok, thanks guys i actualy fell in love with a guy i knows svt lighting in sonic blue , only thing is he was 15 when he bought it and pays outrages amounts for insurance and i didnt wanta pay that much. so no logos no cobra bumper (lol on a truck??lolz) and absolutly no beeting other L's. now only if i can find one. then the moding begins.

Last edited:

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
My insurance is cheap. 22 years old with a class 4 on my record (115+) in the state of california.

I pay 103$ a month for full coverage.

IMO go buy a real lightning. The amount of money youll spend trying to turn a REGULAR f-150 into a lightning, you might as well start off with the real thing.

cold

Go fast or ...
Established Member
lol my insurance will be atleast 3,000$ a year or a f150 i havnt checked or 1966 mustang ,1200 a year lol .im 15 insurance will be crazy on top of buying the lightning. idk my dad said he would help me out money wise if i get a f-150 ,if i get the mustang im on my own.

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
its cool as long as no badges are added and be carefull cause there are some guys in here that use a method they call "PIIHB" to pay a penance for doing that to a regular f-150 hahaha

Agentman

I Seent it
Established Member
cold said:
lol my insurance will be atleast 3,000$ a year or a f150 i havnt checked or 1966 mustang ,1200 a year lol .im 15 insurance will be crazy on top of buying the lightning. idk my dad said he would help me out money wise if i get a f-150 ,if i get the mustang im on my own.
Yea 15 years old id go with the regular f 150, get a lightning or mustang later on.

Users who are viewing this thread