Your stock headers for ceramic BBK long tubes & H-Pipe *FREE*

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'm de modding my Cobra. I'm willing to trade my BBK headers + h-pipe for your stock 03-04 Cobra headers + stock h-pipe as long as you either pay for the labor or can swap both headers yourself. Your stock stuff must be in good condition.

This is a great deal for anyone that wants to upgrade their headers. This would otherwise cost you over $800. I'm offering this because I don't want to go through the hassle of taking these off, selling them and then finding stock headers to replace them with.

Here is a sound clip with them on my car and my flowmaster catback, which I will sell with the headers if you're interested.

http://media.4get2.com/hpipe.wmv

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Thanks for the offers, but this is only out there for people who can pay for or do the swap themselves. I'm willing to travel 100miles +/-.

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
I have a all stock cobra with 2400 miles. You will not find a cleaner traid. If you are willing to come, id do the swap. I would have all of mine off befor you came that whay it will save time. Let me know, Im just east of cleveland in Mentor Ohio 44060
I have all the tool's and have done plenty of work on these cars.

Buds03Cobra

Established Member
I also have a PRo chamber and a BBK X pipe for stock headers if this helps. And I have 2 sets of cats. One is on the 2400 mile car and looks bran new

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I have a all stock cobra with 2400 miles. You will not find a cleaner traid. If you are willing to come, id do the swap. I would have all of mine off befor you came that whay it will save time. Let me know, Im just east of cleveland in Mentor Ohio 44060
I have all the tool's and have done plenty of work on these cars.

You're about 6 hours from me as well. I have a couple local guys interested, if they fall through I will get in touch with you.

Thanks

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Im in Chicago and can do the swap. I have an 04 mach one. Very Clean. 630 670 6737

PM sent..

whats going on with this? Have you found anyone?

I have a couple local guys interested, but nothing solid as of yet. A few people sent me PMs but never got back to me, I will send you a PM in a couple days if I don't get any responses.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread