you've got mail

Black00Bolt

Come get some!!
Established Member
my accufab single blade just showed up. its good to be me! now if that c&l intake would hurry and get here i could get her back together and have some fun!:banana:

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
so with the 6 pound lower and 2.8 upper......how much boost are you seeing? do you get nervous everytime your foot is to the floor??

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I love the floor, makes a nice pulling feeling. You'll love the C&L elbow, it seems to act like a megaphone and amplify the blower wine even more. Be careful with the tps sensor, I broke mine swapping it over and had to make a trip to the parts store. If you happen to break it give them the part# off of it not the make and model of the truck. They will tell you it's a dealer part off of the truck side. Good luck and have fun.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
That's awesome. Once you have it installed tell us how you like it, I've been thinking about one of these.

Oh, and post more pics of your truck! I want to see some more of those stripes!

I have a black 2000 and I keep thinking about stripes.

Black00Bolt

Come get some!!
Established Member
NewKid said:
That's awesome. Once you have it installed tell us how you like it, I've been thinking about one of these.

Oh, and post more pics of your truck! I want to see some more of those stripes!

I have a black 2000 and I keep thinking about stripes.

thanks bro ill keep you guys updated and try to get some better shots up of the beast.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread