Yup I have a GM vehicle and Im on a Ford site

1slow01z71

Established Member
Before everyone starts flaming me I am here to do some research on 03/04 cobras. I am almost done with my truck next month will be the engine swap then I will be looking for my next project and I would like for it to be a car. I really like the terminator cars they sound sick and look damn good. One of my buddy's has one thats putting mid 500hp/tq numbers down on the dyno and that flat out hauls. Where is the best place to look for a good deal on one of these cars? I am looking for something in the low 20's to high teens how much can I expect from a car that costs that much?

Thanks, Cody

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I think in that price range you would be able to grab yourself a 2nd Gen Lightning, or a 99,01 Cobra... those have N/A motors but they are a 4v, so thats good. I dont know if you would get lucky enough and find an 03,04 Cobra in that price range....

Good Luck Cody and Welcome to the site!!!

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
03/04 Cobra is a good choice and you can make them fast for little money... The best deal I found last November in 04 when I was looking to buy a 03 was $22,500. That is what I got them down to on a redfire 03 Cobra with 30k miles. Needless to say I didn't buy it because I came across the z06 I have now the day I was going to buy the 03 Cobra.

Welcome to the site! :beer:

ps: you don't have to have a Ford to come here :p

YardSpecial

War Veteran X 2
Established Member
Welcome !!

Just keep shoping around, thats how I found my 01 Cobra this year. The orginal owner traded it in for a 05 GT.
So I got a BRAND new 2001 Cobra for 19K...........

I would look for low miles, little to no mods.

Best time to buy is when the 07-08 Shelby comes out..........

My bro's STOCK 03 drops 12.8s @ 110 MPH all day long.........

Good Luck !!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Welcome to the board oh and don't worry you'll be converted to a Ford Guy before you leave guaranteed :beer:

tankerman1981

Established Member
welcome to the site man and good luck finding yourself a cobra... 03/04's are hard to find in the low 20's but it is possible.... i would expect more in the 25-26 range if u want to be realistic and all

Users who are viewing this thread