Z06 Animal... BIG "A" little "n"

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Well... where to start. Hunter6 (Justin), myself, and my son ran up to the Pavillions for the weekly car gathering. HOT day.. so crowd flowed in slowly. But by 6pm it was jumping.

David (DavidMax) was supposed to meet us later in the evening and he was providing the crib for us to crash in.

I won't bore you guys with the detail of yet another car gathering or the Mitsubishi VR4 that "poked" the Cobra and got OWNED.

I got to meet David and go for a ride in his Twin Turbo, 427CI Z06 and all I can say is DA-YUM:eek: :eek: :eek:

As the title says.. that car is an ANIMAL with a Capital "A". Thing accelerates like it is shot out of a cannon and drives like it is on rails. At one point I saw 160 on the speedo. I am looking forward to my first side by side with a Z06 vs my Cobra. I made sure that Dave's Cobra wasn't my first! :-D

David is the consumate gentleman btw. Put the three of us up in his "little" guest house. We were chill'n in the man's pool at midnight-thirty. His wife Valerie even dug out sheets etc to hook up the two unplanned for guests.

David has a GREAT crib! Only downside is these HUGE trees he has.. the birds sit in.. and guess what birds do! :dw:

Even in the middle of the night they do!

:shrug:

Got to see David's WRX as well. The birds had done it as well! :-D

David if you read this one!

Thanks amigo. If you treat (essentially) strangers this well.. I can only imagine how well you treat your paying customers! All three of us had a GREAT time. Looking forward to you getting your car back from Sean. (remember NOT NEXT weekend... daughter's birthday)

:thumbsup:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
i saw a twin turbo Z06 at the track, I don't think it was the 427 but it was running low 10's all day. Very very nice. With the hood up you would swear it was stock.

Users who are viewing this thread